Award-winning marketing consultant and new business expert, Emmie Faust has spent decades getting the best out of companies of all shapes and sizes – including her own.
Having sold her first hugely successful marketing & media agency, Jack Media London, to MC&C in 2013; Emmie now works as a marketing consultant one-to-one with clients, creating bespoke marketing solutions to unearth, develop and maximise business potential.
Passionate about her clients’ growth; Emmie’s 15-years’ board-level experience means she not only understands how businesses work but – vitally – how they can work better.
“I’m devoted to helping businesses achieve accelerated growth, and my strengths lie in identifying underlying areas of profitability and working out exactly what it takes to exploit them.”
Covering all major sectors, with a strong focus on customer acquisition and customer value assessment, her intuitive use of key metrics (such as CPA, CPL and CLV) to pinpoint areas of underlying profitability ensures precisely tailored, cost-effective marketing that matters… where and when it matters most.
“My experience means that I can work hard, fast and smart across numerous areas – from new media and new client acquisition to defining company values and vision, strategic planning and beyond. And I am wholly transparent about measuring the results that I bring. with a proven track record to make a real difference to your business and deploy your budgets wisely”
Highly-skilled in marketing; PR and creative campaign development and media-buying across all channels; Emmie’s eclectic client list includes Sky; The National Lottery; Groupon; La Senza; Visit Estonia; Water Aid and Mr & Mrs Smith.
But you don’t have to be a well-known brand to benefit from her results-driven, strategic planning. Whether you’re a start-up; an established business or high growth SME, Emmie’s customised approach ensures marketing, business development and media services designed to meet your needs and budget exactly.
“Whether you’re a publicly quoted multinational or an SME dreaming of bigger things – and whether you need me as a marketing consultant for a short or long-term project, as a temporary team member or to facilitate workshops – I promise you the same personalised approach, regardless.”
- I don’t know what to do next to improve my marketing
- I need help defining my company’s vision, mission and values
- I need help creating an effective marketing strategy
- I need to find and retain profitable new customers
- I need impartial marketing advice
- Should I be advertising? Where, what will it cost and what results can I expect?
- I need a marketing calendar and budget
- I need some high-level marketing help but can’t afford in-house expertise
- I want to improve profitability and generate better ROI
- I want to improve my website and digital marketing
- I want to know if I am spending my marketing budget effectively
Brands Emmie has worked with: