Thoughts on a healthy mind for healthy business….
We’re being pushed to the max trying to run our businesses while looking after our own, and our family’s, well-being. I asked the founders coming to my masterclass today what their biggest business challenge is. It’s no surprise that the one which tops the list is getting more clients/income/sales/customers/leads, closely followed by surviving in the current climate.
Having made it through the 2008 recession and coming out the other side fighting, I’ve been asking myself what I can share that might help.
COVID beating insights:
- Keep showing up and adding value to your audience – they will remember you for it.
- Keep marketing – build awareness, trust and credibility so you’re at the forefront of people’s minds.
- Make sure that you measure your marketing activity and have clarity on your KPIs so that limited funds are spent wisely.
- Spend this time to future-proof your business – get all your ducks in a row so that you’re ready to hit the ground running.
- Stay strong – a positive mindset and gratitude really do make a difference.
- Take this time to invest in strengthening relationships with strategic partners (this doesn’t cost anything and is massively valuable).
How does that sound? I hope these thoughts help you actively manage your business.
Last week we were talking about Happiness. Happiness is one of the core elements of creating the energy you need to run a successful business or experience meaningful career growth. My friend Rebecca Morley is running a workshop in collaboration with Women’s Chapter on November 3rd. Well worth checking out here
The Out of Home Digital Revolution:
Loved this article about the OOH (Out of Home) Digital Revolution by Henrietta Andrews. Such an interesting point that she makes too about the fact that OOH is one of the media channels which is brand safe and editorial free and often carbon neutral. According to Henrietta OOH is in a strong position as a medium for good.
Wishing you all a great week,