Martin Brown, CEO of Elephants Child, and I talking all things Growth 📈 Martin helps founders of SME’s scale and create successful outcomes to stimulate and enable their lives.
Tune in to hear us talk about the following:
- How to plan for the exit and selling your business. It’s worth planning in advance for this time so that you always have choices.
- What happens when you lose your passion for your business?
- Opening up clients to the art of what is possible – what could you achieve?
- Martin believes that 2021 is going to be a great year for lots of businesses
- Marketing your business and finding opportunities during the pandemic
- Why a strategy is so important – it gives you clarity on what you should and should not be doing. Its often saying no that is critical to growth.
- Pivoting in a pandemic – taking offline services online
- Martin likes to work to a 3-year timeline for planning
- Why it’s important to get an outside perspective to leverage knowledge and support for growth.
What do you think? Did any of this resonate with you or help?
Watch on Youtube
Resources from Emmie
I record these interviews live on LinkedIn at 12 noon on Thursday.
I host a whole load of rooms on Clubhouse each week all around growth + marketing + digital come and join me and ask any questions. My username is @emmie and here is a link to all the upcoming rooms: Emmie on Clubhouse